September 26, 2007

Boo!!

I just love Halloween! So, I have made a *few* cards to send out~ Yes, these are all quick and easy cards, but when you mass produce, it's best to have a simpler design! These are always fun to send as a card, or even sometimes 'boo' someone-

Most of these use last years paper- (my hoarding days are so over now!) and booglie eyes.

The mummy and the witch are stamped on shimmery white, and I thought I would see how my mummy would look using punches. He turned out ok missing a few m.m. around his head and feet.




I found that fabulous black and white spider web ribbon at Joann's and I may go back for more!! It's so cute with the spiders! These are all going out into the mail box soon!!
Watch your mailboxes.....

Angie~ Could you pm or email me your address??

And lastly....julia_s on SCS- OMG!!! She has done the ultimate in 'pay it forward'...stay tuned for more info, I am still trying to figure out how I am going to pay it forward to the next person...and I will share her super treat to me!

Details: Stamps- Booglie eyes, speckled jumbo wheel. CS: WW, Vintage Violet, Shimmery white, black, creepy crawly, & halloween night ds papers. Ink: going gray, versafine black, violet, olive, pumpkin, choc chip. Ribbon- spider web-JoAnn's, vintage violet (ret). punches, paper piercing tool/matpack, dimensionals~ do I ever not use them??
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Krystie Lee said...

All hail queen of halloween cards! :)

Lisa Henke said...

Oooo, I love the spider cards! great job.

denise said...

AWESOME halloween cards- all of them super cute! Don't you just love last year's halloween paper?
This years paper is cute too- i think i'll case you and actually send out halloween cards this year!

Angie Tieman said...

Love, love, love these Halloween cards!! That black and white spider card with the ribbon is STUNNING! It ranks up there with my all-time faves!