September 28, 2007

Bye Garden Silhouettes!


I do really love this set, but it's retiring soon, (wow, that was fast!) and I am *really* working on clearing out stuff. I have TONS of retired stuff that I need to part with, and tons of current stuff that I cannot use up!

No more hoarding~ this has been so great for me!

Any how, this is one of my last cards with this set before I traded it off. I did trade for Stem Silhouettes, which is only mini catty current, could come back into the big book~ I like the words in the stem set better.

I love this color combo- eggplant and celery, and the new whimsy wheel is so great for a quick backgroundand I inked it with eggplant as well. This is quick stamping at it's finest! I stamped the flower in eggplant onto shimmery white, and then stamped twice more with out re-inking, matted onto celery, wrapped a ribbon around, mounted onto eggplant with dimensionals, (what's a card with out half a pack of dimensionals?)

Well, not too bad of a headache today, 5 more days of no allergy meds, and hopefully, relief will come!
Have a super Friday! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Suzy said...

What a beautiful color combo. The dainty swirls go perfectly with the flowers.

I never got my hands on that set but I do have Stem Silhouettes coming - love them both!

Hope your headache is doing better,

Suzy

Becky said...

Gorgeous, AJ! This is one of my fave color combos, and it is stunning with this set. I love how you stamped off the stems too.

Shannan said...

This is soooo pretty, AJ! I love it!

All Pink said...

Lovely card ,great colours Dawnx

Corie said...

Such a beautiful card -- especially love the colors

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, lovely card! I love the color combination too, I need to break that eggplant out sometimes!

carrie said...

I LOVE THIS! How great would this be for new stampers? Thanks for sharing.