September 8, 2007

Demo Challenges

So....I got myself, well my fabulous DH did, a little pre-birthday gift!! It's a 10.2 Canon Rebel XTi!!! Yeah!!
I am upgrading from my point and shoot digital camera to a digital SLR!! Woohoo, I see an owners manual with lots of reading in my future!

Here is the template for the treat holder I posted the other day~ nothing much to it, and it is very adaptable to whatever size you want it to be.
It's 8 1/2 x 11 by 5 1/4. Score along the long side at 1/4", and 2 3/4".
Score along the bottom at 1/2" and cut in between flaps, and remove one side. Basically take your long small flap and bottom flap, fold in and up, glue, and it makes a pouch. Easy to make shorter, and or wider/longer. You can use any shape to punch out the front. Easy Peasy!! :)


So on SCS there are these Demo Challenges, like the regular daily ones, only you upload them to the SUB. The only downside to this is that the non-demos cannot view the sub. Or least I don't think so. So, here is one of my challenge cards. This is a quick and simple one! Love this set, the paper, and no hoarding!!

Have a super day, another gorgeous weather day here!!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

Wow, love your card, and LOVE your new camera!!! :)

Corie said...

Congrats on the camera.

Love your card, especially love the paper piercing