September 24, 2007

here it is-Scrapbook Sunday on Monday!!

But at least I did it!

This picture is of my daughter last year at this time in her Halloween shirt. I got an orange one for her this year, and will try and get roughly the same picture of her. It is amazing to see her hair here, I thought it had stopped growing a while back, but it is much shorter here. And is she not *the* most beautiful little girl? Yes, I am a tad biased! *wink*

This page uses last years Halloween papers and vintage violet as the base. I am simplistic at times and want it to be about the photo. So while I see all the things I *could* add to it, I love this just the way it is!!
I simply cut the paper to length and adhered it with mono multi, pierced the black layer and added it. I matted her photo onto old olive. The letters are from big deal alpha and I just love how the black ties in with her shirt, and the pumpkin matches it as well. The letters are stamped on old olive, cut out and mounted with dimensionals.
Hope you like it!

And below are a few more RAK's- actually one is from Shannan (who is experiencing technical difficulties currently- wish her some luck!!) for my birthday, and the other is from my SS on SCS. Her card has the bookmark attached on the side. It is great!
Thanks Ladies!

I have learned my lesson being late twice! I will start next Sunday's page today or tomorrow. The biggest battle for me is 1) finding the right picture, and 2) using different colors/layouts/design. I tend to use what I have out from the prior project, and I love the simple layout! I will clean first and out it all away before I start.
Have a fabulous day~ the weather is gorgeous here today!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Angie Tieman said...

Ahhh, what a great page! She is beautiful...you may be a tad bit biased, but in this case, you are correct! Love those black letters stamped on the old olive...I'm always way too lazy to cut letters out, but it looks fabulous!