September 10, 2007

I am *so* late!! Scrap book Sunday!



So~ an impromptu Football season kickoff BBQ interrupted my day yesterday! I never got to finish posting my Sunday Scrapbook Page!! So sorry~ So, to make it up, I am posting a double layout! ;) I had started this with only 3 pictures, doing one page, and my son comes in and tells me- "Mom- you should get a picture of the space needle in there somewhere, that way you know what it is I am sitting on!" So, I added two more pictures, and another page.

I don't like putting to much on to the page, I like it to be about the pictures, and I hope here, that I haven't taken from the actual handsome child pictured here!

These pictures were taken when my dad's wife turned 50, and we celebrated by eating lunch at the Space Needle. We have been there a million times, but the kids have never been up top to eat. It happens to slowly go around while you eat so you can see all aspects of the city. The kids loved it! Of course, I took my usual 100+ pictures of the event!

I am hoping to get more stamping/scrapping done this week, but my DH husband has training all week in Seattle which throws off my schedule~ I will have little to no time to do anything. Here's to hoping I catch a free minute! Have a super day!

Details: print pattern bg; sahara sand classic ink; kraft, artichoke, brocade blue, sahara sand, river rock cs. ds paper from last years catty. HPH in pewter, American crafts brads, wide cream grosgrain from Jody (THANKS!!) Misc chipboard bracket- unsure of origin, on board accents, DS Ribbon Originals- theater & jersey, paper piercing tool/mat pack, dimensionals & staples. Cute kid courtesy AJ Otto Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shannan said...

It's sooo cute!! Definitely worth the wait. I love the frayed ribbon and the brackets and, well, all of it! Can you scrap my stuff? lol

Niki said...

I love your pages! I agree that the photos and journaling should take center stage. So many people try to go overboard and king of forget the reason most of us started scrapbooking (saving the memories). It's refreshing to see someone who agrees with me and keeps it more on the simple side!

Teresa said...

Wow! This is a fabulous layout, AJ! You are doing a great job with the scrap challenges!!!

Heather P. said...

This is gorgeous!

Jen said...

Love how you used Print Pattern on your pages!! Really cool!