September 22, 2007

I've been tagged by Emily

I have been hesitant to post this due to lameness...however here ya go!

Emily from Stamping Expressions officially tagged me with it, so I will post~
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) - Thairone Jeep (yes my first can was a Siamese cat name Thairone. Don't ask)
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Peanut Butter Chocolate Macaroon
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)A-Ott
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Brown Cat
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, city where you were born)- Juleen Portland
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) - Ott-An
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Blue lemon drop
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)- Glenn Allen
9. STRIPPER NAME : ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) Angel Frango
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Marie Andrew


Okay, so I have stamped a few quick cards this week, nothing spectacular though! Won't bore you with them!
I have been trying to clean and organize my stamping space- mostly out of necessity~ I can't find anything!! And I did make some of those adorable lanterns with the creepy crawly paper, those are fun! Again, nothing new or original that you haven't already seen!

I am hoping to get my cleaning done so I can stamp again. And I need to get a page done for tomorrow....eek....maybe it won't be done on time again!!! I am off to go shopping later today, then to a friends to make caramel apples with the kids, (We haven't started yet and it already sounds disastrous!! Hot caramel and 6 kids....hmmmm will rethink this idea) Tomorrow has a birthday party after church, so I am limited on stamping time this weekend!! I did get a few more BRAK's, RAK's, a card from my big sis and a fabulous bday card from Shannan~ I will upload those as soon as I can! Pin It Now!

No comments: