September 11, 2007

Masculine stuff, & more BRAKs!


I was reading on another blog about masculine cards, and since my fabulous husband has a birthday two days before mine, I figured I better make him a card!! So here is my trio I came up with today! I used the super textured cs in Sahara, and my new it's all good set! Fun stuff!! And do you see that black & white ribbon from the ds ribbon....I am not hoarding!! Using it all!

BTW~ textured cs is a bit more challenging to stamp on and get a crisp image, so my Birthday's are the Best card was a re-do! The first one, not so pretty!


And last, but not by any means least~ A fantabulous birthday card from my very dear friend Teresa~ jtkshaw.

This card is paper pieced! Check out her dress! all pieced together, how great is that!

I am off to try and get rid of my sinus headache that I woke up with!
Have a great day!!

Details: Sahara Sand Textured, Shimmery white, Black, Gray, & Blue Bayou cs. It's all good & It's your birthday; black versafine ink, going gray classic ink. going gray taffeta, ds original ribbons, blue bayou double stitched, & JoAnn's black & white ribbon; Paper piercing tool/mat pack, scalloped circle punch, slot punch, both circle punches, both square punches, brads, & dimensionals. Pin It Now!

11 comments:

beate said...

AJ, I LOVE your masculine cards! They are AWESOME!

Becky said...

Great man cards, I'm always trying to come up with these! That pieced card is spectacular!

Shannan said...

Love the man cards! I think you should order some Papertrey stamps for all that effort ;)
The BRAK is soooo cute too!

Corie said...

These guy cards fantastic!! Guy cards are always the most difficult, but I LOVE these!!

Alexandra said...

These are great masculine cards - love them! Found your blog through Beates and will be back to visit again. *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

Oooooh, I love these masculine cards! I have such a hard time with those.

Fabulous BRAK! :)

Carol said...

Great masculine cards! Those are always so tough to come up with, so thanks for the ideas!

Carol said...

Great masculine cards! Those are always tough to come up with, so thanks for the ideas!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Great masculine cards... love the colors... TFS!

Angie Tieman said...

Great masculine cards!! I love that set with the Dream Big, happy, etc. I should case you because my father-in-law's birthday was Thursday and still haven't made or sent a card! yikes!

Teresa said...

Great masculine cards, AJ! Glad you like the BRAK! ;)