September 13, 2007

Mid week Scrapping


So...for those of you who say you can't scrap...here's a challenge for you...
Take a simple layout and case it~ This is from April Stampin' Success- (pg 4)
I changed the colors a tad, changed the direction of the layout, changed the stamps, and the embellishments.

This is a 6x6 page, which I find to be a challenge~ it's just so small, and 12x12 seems like so much to work with. I have found I live the 8 1/2 x 11 best. (Plus, I have the paper already!) So I cased the layout to start my page.

Have a super day!

Details: Cool Carribean, Marigold Morning, Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, & Shimmery White CS. Marigold & Carribean classic inks. Be happy & Little pieces sets. Paper piercing tool/mat pack, photo corner punch, 1/4" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, black stampin' write marker & dimensionals.
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Becky said...

So simple but so cute! I just started Adam's scrapbook, and 8-1/2x11 works best for me too. I always forget SS has sb layouts.

Shannan said...

What a CUTE picture!!!!!!!!! I Love it!!!!!!!

Heather P. said...

This is such a cute LO! I have the hardest time with 6 x 6 LO's... Such a small area to work with, but you rocked it!

Angie Tieman said...

Super page!! You are doing so awesome with the scrapbooking!

beate said...

Wonderful page! I love the shots of you and your daughter.