September 19, 2007

More BRAK'S...

So....I figured I could do them all at once!
This first one is from my SS on SCS. It's such a great layout, and I love the contrast of the pink and black.
The second card (regal rose/olive with a flower) is from Denise Hinton, aka geekgirl415 on SCS.
We are in a swap group and she was so sweet and surprised me with this card!! I just love it!


The third card is from the RAK group on SCS- they send out birthday cards monthly! What a fun surprise to get happy mail!
The card is by Kelly, aka Littlekel90 on SCS.


The Both way blossoms card is from Debra Tack- dtstampz on SCS. She has always managed to send me RAK's over the course of what seems like a couple of years! She has got to have some sort of record for RAK's sent! I always see her name popping up in the TY's!!

The dare to be fabulous card is from Aubrey~ montigg on SCS. She is my coordinator for SS and was so sweet to send me a BRAK!
And the fall colored card is from an Aunt....she just married into our family, and happens to love making cards!! I think she will fit in just fine! *wink*

If I manage to clean/organize today, maybe I can stamp a little...that is my hope!
There is always tomorrow!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

They are all lovely! Psst . . . you've been tagged! ;)

Angie Tieman said...

Beautiful birthday cards! Happy Birthday! I had been reading about you and your husband's birthday, what day was yours actually? So glad you got so many beautiful cards!