September 9, 2007

My favorite Halloween card yet!


I just love this one! This was for the demo challenges on SCS, and this has to be my favorite one by far! The batty for you images are meant to be with this piece of chipboard!

What a busy couple of days we have had~ I have my scrap book Sunday page partially completed, and will make sure to get it up today sometime! It has been gorgeous weather here, and we have been doing a minor clean sweep on our house (which includes my craft area!!) and the new fridge is in!! We are going in four directions! The kids really want to play outside today, so I will head outside after church to let them burn some energy off!

Have a super day, I will be back later with my page, which seems to be making itself into a double page layout!

Details: Batty For you, Chipboard- on board accents, Shimmery White & Really Rust CS, Creepy Crawly DS Paper, Black, Pumpkin, Olive classic inks, pumpkin & black gingham grosgrain, jumbo pewter eyelet, dimensionals, paper piercing tool/mat pack. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Shadowcatcher said...

This is adorable! I love the piercing around the edge and the great big eyelet with ribbon.

Silvergirl said...

I LOVE this card, AJ! I love how you used the large eyelet. I have some that I'm hoarding, as we speak. You've challenged me to actually do something with them!

Thanks for sharing!
Lisa

Angie Tieman said...

I just love it too!! That paper and the stamps are great with the four openings of the chipboard!

Stephanie said...

very cute card! i'm not a halloween card person but i really love how this turned out!!

Corie said...

Oh I can see why this is your favorite -- it is FANTASTIC!!. That DP looks so much like a mosaic tile.

Heather P. said...

This is just toooooo cute!

Nancy Riley said...

This Halloween card is ADORABLE! I especially like the jumbo eyelet!