September 16, 2007

Scrap Book Sunday, another BRAK


So, here is yet another 6x6 layout of my daughter and I. She loves having painted fingers and toes, but it tickles to put the "things" between her toes!
Another layout pulled from April SS.
That tag says "beautiful", and the journaling below reads 'Lauren loves to have her toes painted!' I am trying to get myself comfortable with 6x6 pages, they just seem *so* small to work with.

I stamped the flower from petal ans polka dots in olive on the olive, stamped the trio of flowers in apricot on the apricot layer, and stapled a piece of ric rac to the bashful blue matting I layered my picture with. I stamped the "s" in celery on shimmery white and cut it out with paper snips, stamped the dotted lined circle in celery on a piece of paper, stamped the flower in apricot over it, and punched it out with a 1 1/4" circle punch, placed a ruby red brad through, and adhered them both down.

The card is from Becky Carafa, beccabatgirl on SCS. I just love her style! She makes some really great stuff and she just recently started a blog, so check her out!

Well, I have a few days worth of clean up work in my craft room....I have let some of the organizing go the wayside, and am paying big time for it now!! It's a mess in here!
So, hopefully, I can find and hour (or 2-3) today to work on it!! Otherwise, I will not be able to do anything else in here!!

Have a great Sunday!

Details: Polka Dot & Petals, Expressive Flex Phrases, Big Deal Alpha. Old Olive, Bashful, Apricot, Ruby red, & Shimmery white cs. Apricot, olive, celery, bashful classic inks, and ruby red marker. Ric rac, brads, thread- SU!
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

beate said...

What a wonderful scrapbook page. I love the photo. Love is just oozing out of you!
Your RAK is beautiful!

My Paper World said...

What a fun picture! I love your layout, and the colours you have used. Very cute!

Angie Tieman said...

Another great page!! It's a great photo of you looking adoringly at your daughter, so sweet! And a quick question, I've always wondered how people get your address to send you a RAK or a BRAK? Do they just ask you for it? Or search the internet? Keep up the great scrapbooking!

Becky said...

Great page, I love the simple clean lines of your layout. I like your BRAK too (teehee), have a great birthday!

Flossie's Follies said...

Your daughter is adorble, great page

Alexandra said...

That is an AWESOME page - it reminds me of how much my little girl loves to have a "spa day" - LOL! Your daughter is a cutie pie! The layout is great and I like the color choices you made. And, I love your "BRAK" - LOL! Aren't they fun??

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Heather P. said...

These are sooo pretty! Your daughter is just too cute!! :)