September 2, 2007

Scrapbook Sunday again!


So...
I am on a roll this week getting these pages done! This is a photo from last summer of my son in is fort in the back yard. He had that adorable toothless grin still, and actually stopped moving long enough for me to snap a decent photo!

I have another 2 or 3 layouts spread all over my desk I am currently working on, and another Halloween treat cover!! I am hoping to be able to work on them a bit more today, but have a lot of chores I have neglected all week!

Details: SU! level 1 hostess scrapping kit, on board Chipboard; Pewter HPH, Ribbon from Ribbon Originals
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

This is an awesome page!! You really are an amazing scrapper, you've been holding out on us! Keep up the good work, who knows...maybe we'll go to scrapbook day 3 times a week even!

beate said...

Love that page, AJ. You are on fire with your pages!

Heather P. said...

This page is so sweet! I LOVE that huge heart! :)

Nancy Riley said...

WOW! I just discovered your blog tonight through Angie Tieman's blog. You've got some great stuff here! Love your stampin' style! Any chance you might be adding a subscription option? I don't want to miss a thing!