September 4, 2007

Scrapping catch up


First~ I have had a few people ask about subscription services....I am so green with this blog stuff it took me a while to figure it out, but I did it!
I added the feedblitz thingy, (technical term) and I *think* that is all I need to do. So, if you sign up and it doesn't work in a couple of days, let me know! Again, I am a rookie, and I am not sure what I am doing, but will revisit it if I need to!

On to the good stuff~ I have been trying to keep up with Angie and Beate who have been posting Scrapbook Sunday pages every Sunday, and it has prompted me to continually scrap through out the week!

So here is another page~ 12 x 12, which I tend to shy away from. I like the 8 1/2 x 11 size. It just works for me! This photo however, is a 5 x 7, so it seemed to be appropriate to go larger this time. It was taken on Mother's day earlier this year, and is one of the few pictures I have of my husband and I! I am always the picture taker, and hardly get in any....

Today was my sons first day back at school, so I am trying to get adjusted to the routine I so desperately miss!
Have a super first day of school to the rest of you who have started late with us West Coasters!

Details: paper by MME bohemia line, both sets of letters by MM, Flowers courtesy Heidi Swapp, ric rac ala JoAnn's, bling brads courtesy MM.
Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Heather P. said...

This is such a sweet LO! Great photo of the two of you. :)

Angie Tieman said...

Another beautiful page! I'm so impressed with you, you are getting so much scrapping done! And I must say what a great-looking couple you and your husband are! No wonder your kids are sooo cute! lol!