September 5, 2007

Sketch Challenge 140!


Well, I did another challenge, and since I had this set and matching papers out, I figured I could use it again!
I am thinking I should have used thinner ric rac though...what do you think? Not sure, something is just not working for me on it~ one of those cards you envisioned differently! Maybe the aluminum is clashing?
The 'friend' is stamped on shimmery and adhered with dimensionals, the linen print paper is pierced all the way around and also adhered with dimensionals. The card base seem to stark white, so I stamped linen in caramel, but then I didn't like it! Oh well.....maybe I can find time to do another later!
Regardless, I can send it to someone in the mail, and hopefully they won't completely dislike it! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Heather P. said...

I think this is gorgeous! I really like the aluminium tag, and the flower is lovely! Maybe if you used thin ric-rac that was the pinky color you might be happier? I think it's great as is! :)