September 1, 2007

So I got a little ambitious!

And was getting ready to post something tomorrow for Scrapbook Sunday, and finished these pages up that I started, well, let's just say a long while ago!

My dad has a Harley, and my son was too excited to ride it for the first time....So I course snapped 100 or so photos ;)

I have a few more to do, but am going to take a break from the Harley theme and work on some other pages today....I will have more tomorrow!

The CS is SU! (WW & Pumpkin) and the overlays I found at Michael's last year some time, I'm not sure who makes them. The pictures are matted with ww, basic black, and another sheet of Harley paper from EK Sucess.

Enjoy your weekend!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Shannan said...

So cool! My dad has a harley too, so we're all about the Harley stuff. I even have 2 stamps!
You made some rockin pages, girlie