September 6, 2007

Tent Topper Halloween...


I haven't yet done one of these style cards, and thought I would give it a go....So here it is!
The circle is a piece of chipboard, covered in white craft ink and then stamped on. *Does craft ink ever dry??* I heat set it, and it still seemed damp! I think covering it with EP worked best.

I stamped the bat, spider, and cat with versafine black ink on the somewhat still damp craft ink, covered in IIEP and set. Then, and only then, did it finally feel dry. I have decided I am chipboard challenged!

So, in my previous life as a hoarder, I acquired more paper and supplies to choke a horse with, and in my attempt to use it before I buy more, I am using Halloween paper from last year. (Yes, I have paper from this years catalog as well...) I have made an oath...no more hoarding! Can you say it with me?!? I hereby order you and myself to use all the goodies!! Did you see the pretties I used yesterday? So proud of myself!
I have a pack *unopened* of the Holiday Thyme Christmas paper from last year, and an unopened pack of Enchante paper still sitting here trying to figure out just how I am going to use them all up, not to mention all of the OPENED packs I have! Spring showers, spring flowers, rebecca, recollections, sarah, tree house, you name it, I probably have it!

Ok, so enough about hoarding, I am going to use it up. And my ribbon!!

Let's see your projects using your stuff!! Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Shannan said...

You're doing so good not hoarding! I'm trying...but there's just so MUCH! lol Usually I just forget I have it until it's too late...
Great card!

Dottie K said...

This is so spooky cute. Love all the glitter. I have so much paper that I have a few years worth. I'm trying to use up some of my paper and not hoard it. Scrapbooking will put a dent in it. Have a great day! :)

Rebecca said...

I love this card! I think we are all paper hoarders of some sort. This is an inspiration for me to get moving on my halloween cards!

Corie said...

Love this tent topper -- especially the BLING!!

Tina said...

I am totally in love with this card. I love the sparkle!

Tina

Heather P. said...

LOL, what's that? NO more hoarding? No habla hoarding restriction. :P

This card is GORGEOUS, AJ! That sparkle really gives it a kick! :)

Teresa said...

This is super duper cute, AJ!! Love it! ;)

Angie Tieman said...

Love this card! The big circle with the glittery touch, fabulous!