September 18, 2007

We have a new dog in the house....




So here is my new french poodle Fifi....She is cute, no?
Love Old Navy~ we got this for under $17.00!! I am sure she will get all sorts of good use out if it!




The second picture shows this is how she looks when she "wags" her tail!!

She honestly thinks when she is wearing this, that people think she is a dog!! Gotta love age 3!!

Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes! We had a great day, went to the fair!
I ended up getting a few more RAK's, so I will get those posted ASAP!

have a super day!! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Dottie K said...

What an adorable new poodle you have. I bet she'll get lots of good treats as pretty as she looks. :)

Shannan said...

What a beautiful doggie! ;)

Corie said...

What an adorable doggie!!

Emily said...

Awww, how cute is that!?! Oh, and happy belated birthday =).

You've been tagged
http://stampingexpressions.blogspot.com/2007/09/tag-im-it.html

Angie Tieman said...

Oh my! She is toooo cute for words!! I'm afraid that costume may be worn out before Halloween, how can you resist her!

Heather P. said...

She is just precious! What a great costume!

Rebecca said...

Oh! That is the cutest!