September 27, 2007

Welcome RAK

So here is my last welcome rak to send out for the SCS welcoming committee, I am overextended in my commitments and need to back off from some of them. This was one, I would rather just send out RAK's randomly~ So I am browsing through blogs like I usually do, and saw Sara Redman's blog who has been posting sketches, and her card reminded me I had this set, (which I just had to have, and have never used!) so I followed her sketch and set.

Am I the only one who cannot line up these flowers? What am I do wrong? I got this set in a trade, and am thinking I need to remount it....I honestly just cannot find how it lines up and matches. However, I am happy with the results!

I managed to *kinda* line up the flower image, and cut it out, tied the ribbon through, and mounted with dimensionals. The colors are springy, I needed a break from my pumpkin over usage!



Okay- wish me luck, I will be crabby for the next week or so~ I have an allergy appointment next Wednesday and cannot take any of my prescriptions for the next week....ugh, I already have a monstrous headache this morning, some sinus pressure, and I am not sure if my family will care for me after the week is up!

I am hoping I am up to stamping, so far today~ I am not interested in doing anything!

Hope you have a better day than me!!

Details: Three for you, bud basics, little bits wheel. Bashful Blue, Apricot, Celery, WW CS. Apricot, Celery, & Bashful Classic inks. Apricot, celery, & Bashful grosgrain, bashful gingham, bling brads from MM, & dimensionals. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Becky said...

This is really pretty!

denise said...

Both cards are brilliant! I sooo love the Garden Silhouettes - and the color combos on both cards!

Hope you start feeling better soon- denise;0