September 5, 2007

Yea for Back to School!



So, here is a card I managed to put together in between entertaining my 3 year old! Now that Will is back in school, she has nobody to play with! Which means mommy is now entertainment again!!

I won the flowers and flourish set from my upline who had a swap contest at our group meetings. I have been wanting to use it and the papers both for a while now but couldn't stop with the Halloween! This is also my first time using the pretties and that hat pin...Tricky it was!

I am excited for the back to school routine to get into full swing! Here is my *handsome* son on his first day of 2nd grade!!


Details: Flowers & Flourish, Linen prints ds papers, pretties kit, choc chip taffeta, cameo coral ink, marker & textured paper, close to cocoa cs, button & ink, paper piercing tool/mat pack, and dimensionals. all SU! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Teresa said...

This is absolutely stunning, AJ!!!!!

Stefanie said...

Beautiful card AJ! I love your layout & color selection. The hat pin really finishes it off.

Shannan said...

Awesome! I love the pretties, they're so PRETTY...and Will looks so grown up!

Silvergirl said...

Gorgeous card! I love the pretties. I don't have any yet and may just have to buy a kit to play, after seeing this card!

Thanks for sharing,
Lisa

Heather P. said...

Awww, he's SOOOO cute, and I just LOOOOOVE this card! Gorgeous!

Angie Tieman said...

Great card and use of the Pretties! Lucky girls to win it, but I know you deserved it!! What a cutie you have going off to school!