October 17, 2007

And were back.....


I am not sure what Blogger's deal was yesterday~ but finally I was able upload. And I got a comment about it from none other than JanTink.....I thought it was me, I hit a few other blogs, and they seem to be able to upload. But she said I wasn't alone and she made my day by stopping by!

So here is a card I did for Technique Lovers Challenge #137. Thought I would give myself a try at these. Kind of tricky, make sure you use Pallete Noir and not Versafine!! Versafine does not seem to dry!! And you *know* what a heat tool does to to acetate!

I have a few more Halloween cards to send out, and I thought I mix things up! I love Halloween, I need to move on though! Christmas will be here and over before I start some cards!

Okay0 we are expecting some wild and windy storm today, with a possibility of power outages, a little to early in my book for it~ but I will be getting all of my computer stuff done early, just in case!

Have a super day!!
Details: Booglie Eyes. Creepy Crawly, Pumpkin, & WW cs. Pallete Noir ink and pumpkin classic ink. Acetate, ribbon from JoAnns, Booglie eyes from JoAnns. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shannan said...

Super cute, AJ!

The Lucky Clucker said...

Love this card! So cool in the transparent theme....

Angie Tieman said...

This is awesome!!! So cool as a clear card! You definitely win the Halloween hipster award, you're the best!