October 13, 2007

A few more swaps for Portland

I tend to bore with mass producing cards, so I end up mixing them up a bit. I went with a similar layout, added a layer of matting under the ds papers and I love how this little card turned out! This set short & sweet is so versatile.


I still can't decide which I like better, wide red grosgrain, or river rock ds grosgrain. I did a few on WW, and a few on naturals white.
These cards use the dashing ds papers, river rock for the snowflake, and real red for the sentiment which is popped up on each layer with dimensionals. Pretty basic stuff!

I am really looking forward to regionals today~ The weather in our area looks fabulous, so hopefully, nice there as well!

I will take lots of pictures!! Maybe I will be back tomorrow, maybe not! Have a great weekend!




Details: Short & Sweet. Dashing ds Paper. Naturals White, Real Red, & River Rock cs. Real red & River rock classic inks. river rock ds grosgrain, real red wide grosgrain, dimensionals, & brads. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Lovely!

Corie said...

Love this

Angie Tieman said...

Love your swaps! Hope you had a great time, wish I could have gone too!

Heather P. said...

They're both wonderful! Love how changing the ribbon really makes them seem different. :)

Joan B said...

Great cards. They are both wonderful but if I had to choose, I just love that red ribbon!!