October 12, 2007

Heading out for Portland...

I am sort of excited, sort of feeling cruddy! I have been fighting off a cold all week, and I think after spending two hours outside our local grocery store last night selling popcorn for Scouting, it hit me hard!!
The kids have no school today, and nothing like procrastinating and putting of swaps until the last minute! I will make a few, I am not going to over do it this time around~I have another one of our Big group meetings in 2 weeks, where I will be swapping again.
This is one of the swaps I am making. I bore quickly of mass producing anything, so I will have a few different designs to swap with.
Hope you have a super Friday~ Hopefully I will get to meet a few of you in Portland tomorrow!!
Off to rest so I feel better!!
Details: Merry & Bright, Short & Sweet. River Rock, WW, & Real Red CS. Dashing DS Paper. Timber Brown Stazon ink. 1 3/8 circle punch, scallop circle punch, river rock ds ribbon, dimensionals, & brads. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute swap! I hope you feel better and have a great time at Regionals.

Angie Tieman said...

Oh, love that little reindeer with the red and river rock!! Looks great!