October 9, 2007

I am always second guessing myself


I always start out with a layout in my head, what my end result should look like, and it never seems to match my actual end result!! I am not sure if I like the end result here or not...
Anyhow, I am sharing it with you.

I am going to work on my swaps for regionals today~ (hopefully) and maybe some other projects I keep coming up with in my head. I also have a few other household chores I need to get done.

I haven't been stamping so much this last week it seems, I guess I am going through the 'why do I bother' feeling at the moment. Hopefully swaps/regionals on Saturday will snap me out of it!

And, I don't usually "stage" my cards, but I thought I would give a try and see how I like it. What do you think?

Off to clean/cook/clean again/wash laundry/dry laundry/fold laundry/put away laundry/play with Lauren/cook some more/ and then maybe by then Will will be home from school so I can cook/clean some more! Oh, and being blogger challenged, I finally figured out how to move the pink thing to the side so it's not at the top now~
Have a super day!

Details: Baroque Motifs, Illumintations sets. River Rock textured CS. River Rock, Choc Chip, Naturals Ivory, Guava, and Brocade Background DS papers. Choc Chip craft ink, River Rock ink. Clear EP powder, piercing punch/mat pack, Vintage brads, HPH in Copper, & Theater Ribbon. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

denise said...

I love it, AJ! That set begs for romantic embellishments- pretty! And your staging looks nice too!

Jacki said...

I think its beautiful :)

Nancy Riley said...

Why bother?????? Are you kidding me?! This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!! So much detail ... so unique and original! Very elegant! I just love it! Keep those beautiful creations comin'!

chelemom said...

I think this card came out beautiful! I seem to feel the same way about my cards lately....I need other people to reafirm that I haven't lost it! LOL!

Alexandra said...

This is gorgeous - don't know what you are worried about girl!! Very very elegant!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Angie Tieman said...

What a gorgeous card!! It's what I call "fancy shmancy"! Love the staging too, it looks great!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty! Love the embossing on the main image. :)