October 26, 2007

I am off and running...

Just a super quick post today~ I am going back for a follow up appointment with my allergist today, and then I have to finish making my display board for our big group meeting tomorrow. I am a *tad* nervous, I don't like the idea of demo'ing to other demos!!

Thanks for all of the well wishes, my Dr's. appt. earlier this week provided me with antibiotics to help combat the crud that had managed to move into my ears. Now, I just need to get my allergies under control.

Anyhoo...I am so loving the fall colors surrounding us this time of year~ I watercolored this awesome wheel on shimmery white with a blend of summer sun, olive, ruby red, pumpkin, & mustard. I could color fall colored leaves or trees for days! The focal layer is mounted with dimensionals.
I ran the ruby red piece through the cuttle bug, and sponged choc chip ink over the raised image, distresses all the edges, and matted on a summer sun piece also sponged with choc chip.
The rust layer is stamped with the dry brush wheel in rust, pierced all the way around, and mounted with dimensionals.

Enjoy your fabulous fall colors before they go!!

Details: Leaves around jumbo wheel, dotted background, perennial favorites & dry brush jumbo wheel. Cocoa, Rust, Summer sun, Ruby red, Olive, and shimmery white. Cocoa, Choc chip, rust, ruby red, pumpkin, summer sun, olive, mustard classic inks. timber brown stazon. Tab punch, dimensionals, ribbon, crafters tool kit, aquapainter, cuttlebug, & distressing tool. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shannan said...

So pretty! Hope the Doc has good news!

Angie Tieman said...

Love this fall beauty!! So many wonderful layers! Hope the doc fixes you up! No worries about your demo to demos tomorrow...you'll do awesome, because you are awesome!

denise said...

love the layered fall card- the sketch is one i've been meaning to try too! super pretty!

hope the meds kick in soon- no fun being sick for so long.

denise said...

hey AJ! I tagged you today!

My Paper World said...

Great autumn colours! This is really beautiful!