October 24, 2007

I can't stop myself!

I just *love* Halloween cards!! This one is for my class tomorrow~ they are all beginning stampers, and always appreciate an easily reproduced card.

The batty for you set is so much fun to work with!! I inked up Frank in old olive (on shimmery white of course) and layered him onto black, then and old olive scallop. The Creepy Crawly paper is also matted onto old olive. Pumpkin ribbon tied around, and pop the scallop on with dimensionals~ easy peasy!!

Shannan~ what do you think about the white space?? It's probably haunting you isn't it... ;)

Well~ I am off to pretend like I was productive today...wish me luck!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Shannan said...

It is!!! Don't you want to pierce it? Or doodle? Or something??? lol

Lauren said...

I like white space. It builds character. I love the card. That set is too cute!

denise said...

Love the card- the white space is perfect - not too much, not too little!