October 19, 2007

I saw this some where before

This is a case of casing! I received a swap at Portland where I *was* positive that I had seen the card already, and am not sure where. However, I loved it, and did my own take on it~seen here.
At some point, it all meshes together all the cards we look at and view from others. I do love this color combo~ and this stamp set isn't used enough here in my house! I stamped the flower with celery on shimmery white, and then ran the 2 way glue pen over the flower "buds" and covered in glitter. I am trying to get a few samples together to have before my next upcoming classes.



We took off to Leavenworth today for Oktoberfest *with out* the kids. What fun! The weather turned out to be beautiful, and it was so much fun there.
I am going to upload my pictures and go to bed, still sick after almost two weeks. Really tired of it!

Hopefully tomorrow I can work on my cards for my upcoming classes.
Have a super weekend!

Details: Stem Silhouettes. Choc Chip, Celery, Celery Prints DS papers, Shimmery white. Celery & Choc Chip Classic inks. Celery wide grosgrain, 2 way glue, stampin glitter. Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

These are awesome, AJ! Hope you feel better soon...

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Erm, I just realized that you live in WA. Me too :D
I love in Duvall which is about maybe 40 miles from Seattle?
I have to say I love all of your cards. They are just so clean and elegant. You truly inspire me :)
Zee