October 14, 2007

Last swap card....SS hiatus



Or one of the many variations of it. I do bore quickly with the same thing!
So with this one I matted the Cutie Pie DS paper on black for that pop, but on a few others, I matted it on white, & changed the ribbon & brads to celery. The snowman is stamped with black stazon on shimmery white and watercolored with bashful & celery and mounted on dimensionals.

I had a lot of fun at regionals, Portland is so beautiful, and it was a gorgeous day! That being said, I am still feeling cruddy, fighting off some sort of bug and was not my enthusiastic self yesterday. Shelli even mentioned that Saturdays are usually the rowdier crowd, and we were mild in comparison to Friday! I came home to my youngest fighting off the same bug! Ugh~ not fun.

So, I have two classes coming up to prepare for, 3 more days this month of no school for kids, and another one of our groups big quarterly meetings to plan a booth for and swaps (again!) so Scrapbook Sunday is on a hiatus for a teence longer!

Details: Merry & Bright. CS: Bashful, Shimmery White, Black, & Celery. Black Stazon ink. Bashful & celery classic inks. Aquapainter, brads, punches, dimensionals, ribbon- All SU!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Well, pooie! I didn't get to meet you! It is hard to find one person out of 400 or so! I had a great time too (other than getting some sinus something while there)!

denise said...

I wish i could've gone to Portland-I haven't been to any SU event ever... your swaps are wonderful!! Hope you had a great time and are feeling better.

Teresa said...

Hi AJ! Just a quick note to say hi!!! Great cards for Regionals, hope you had a great time! ;)

Alli Miles said...

What an ADORABLE card!