October 19, 2007

Limited Supply Challenge


I haven't participated in a challenge in a while, and today had my name written ALL over it!!
The LSC138 was minimal layers, one floral image, and an optional swirl, a sentiment, patterned paper, and ribbon. Optional tools were punches, paper piercing tool, sponged and cuttlebug.

I have never been one for the over done look, meaning tons of stuff and layers. I can do it, it's just not always my style. I don't really know a lot of people that have that much time to put into a card anyhow~ However, that's what makes us all different!

From a demo standpoint, the more I could sell the better, but I know that most customers don't have the time to put that much into a card, nor the money. However, it is nice every once in a while to go overboard. With that being said~ does it make this card any less attractive that it's a more minimalistic? I happen to be very happy with the outcome. :)

And, with that yummy choc chip wide grosgrain, how can it not be cute!

Details:
Flowers & Flourish, in the spotlight. Olive, Cocoa, WW, and Linen Prints DS papers. Choc Chip, cocoa, & Coral ink. Paper piercing tool, dimensionals, & wide CC ribbon.
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Shannan said...

No, I love the minimal look! Although I usually can't pull it off...lol
You however, are totally ROCKIN it, especially the wide ribbon!!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Less is definitely more ;)
I wish I could do less, I never know when to stop! Your card is perfect and that ribbon is positively edible!!!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Less is definitely more, especially in this case ;)
I wish I could do less, I never know when to stop! Your card is perfect and that ribbon is positively edible!!!

Heather P. said...

I think it's fabulous!!! :)

denise said...

your card is perfection! i can't do the super layered look either- not me-(well, i can but it never ends up how i envision!)

Clean, Crisp and Cute- the 3 C's!! Kudos to the minimalistic styles and Kudos to the gals who can actually make something pretty with more!

Kathy said...

I love this one and you know I'm all over the minimal look :-) Love the paper piercing on this one.