October 16, 2007

More Swaps from Regionals...


So here are the last of my swaps from regionals this last weekend. There are so many great ones here, I can't wait to sit down and look at them some more.

I also received my HP hardware swaps and my pretties swaps from another swap I joined. These are an exceptional group of ladies with great attention to detail and the work is always top notch. I can back on *quality* stuff when we swap. Depending on my day, I will try and photo these as post them soon.
I also got some great stuff from my SS! Can't wait to share!

It looks to be a gorgeous start to the day here, and I am off to run some errands while I have an ounce of energy. I went to the dr. yesterday~ (I have been sick a record number of times this year, and tired of it!) and it's just some virus going around, and I have to tough it out. Not what I wanted to hear.


I am done boring you with my unhealthiness for the time being~ have super day, and check out all of these great swaps! Aren't they super! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Jen said...

thanks for sharing!! i wish so much that i could have gone to regionals...if i wasn't in germany right now, i would have been there! our house is in seattle!
thanks for you nice comments on my stuff...appreciate it a lot! i have subscribed to your site...keep the goods comin'! hope you feel better soon!

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

These are great swaps. They're so fun like C-mas time or birthdays when we get them.

denise said...

Awesome swaps- each one is so beautiful!!

Hope you feel better soon- it is better to hear it's a virus, rather than something serious!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzer, those are awesome swaps you received!! Hope you feel better soon! I've had a few "germy" weeks myself, seems like it is starting early this year, ugh! Hang in there!

Emily said...

Wow, looks like you've been busy! The cards are awesome!