October 6, 2007

My mini Altered book for my fab friend

So I just had to try Kristina's altered book, and once I had it down, I love it!! This one however was for a friend, and is since long gone, (she now has it) so I can share with you all~ I told her she has to fill it all in, and post pictures for us all to see!

It was a ton of fun to make, and I love all of the pockets and pull outs!! I am going to make a few more for Christmas gifts with the kids pictures plastered all over for the grand parents, they always love getting stuff like this!


This is the petals ds paper,
and I used all coordinating cs~pip & apricot.
and I did use some retired flirty ribbon with it, some wide olive grosgrain, the jumbo eyelets, old olive brads, apricot brads,


The first picture is the front, and the second two are the first inside fold, the last is the back inside fold. The front & back page has a apricot piece that pulls out~and the middle sections have two smaller pip pieces. It can obviously get a bit more dressed up, but that will be Shannan's job to do!! I know she will make it fabulous! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Becky said...

This is awesome! You have inspired me to make one.

Angie Tieman said...

Very cute! You just reminded me that I made one of these, but don't think I ever finished decorating it. I wonder what happened to it?! I love yours!

Shannan said...

I am such a lucky girl to have this for my very own!! I can't wait to play!

Corie said...

Love this, another FANTASTIC project!!

Heather P. said...

This is SO pretty!