October 5, 2007

No major fun stuff here...

I have been on a dead run this week. I finished up two sets of swaps, have to plan swaps fro next week~ (Portland baby!!) and two classes. It all comes up at once! Then pile on Karate, Cub Scouts, PTA stuff, cooking, cleaning, a 3 year old underfoot all day long, and well...you get the picture!

I am looking forward to Portland, going Saturday, wish I could go down Friday night with all of the cool kids, but that's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose! My husband works, and my upline who I usually go with has a class that night!

I am hoping to work on some projects this weekend, but I have a bog family dinner tomorrow which usually takes up a portion of the day!

I am thinking I should probably start my Scrap book Sunday page today, maybe it will be done my Monday~ *wink*

Have a super Friday night! We are off to Karate, then who knows what! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

SeattleStamper said...

Bummer. I'm not going to Regionals this year and I would have loved to meet you in person. Have a great time. I'll be stalking your blog for photos and samples week after next.