October 1, 2007

Pay it forward! And my Sunday page

So, I have been very busy this weekend, and I am sure as the holidays approach it will only get better!
Here is my scrapbook page, again a day late!
This is one of my busier pages, and again, I am not so sure of it~ It was actually done a while back for a swap. I have since given up doing scrap pages for swaps, I need to start with the pictures, adding them in later never works for me. Except this time!

This is my son this year, first day of second grade. He was so proud! And he is so handsome!

The set used is It's academic, and maybe that can tell you just when the page was made, it was current then. I just loved the notebook pages from the set and how they can be your journaling element, and here they are attached so they can move. The globe is covered with crystal effects, and the bus is popped up on dimensionals as are the alphadot letters.

Details: Stamps- It's Academic, Headline Alpha, It's a date, Alphadots, & Expressive Flex Phrases. CS-Kraft, YoYo Yellow, Real Red, Ballet Blue, WW. Inks- yellow, ballet blue, red, black. Accessories- Red gingham, tab punch, 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals, eyelets, crystal effects, black journaling marker, & red marker.

The next picture is of the set fast & fun notes, this set was given to all demos at Convention this year and I have had a post looking to trade for it since then! I did not like the set it replaced, however, I do like this one. So, where is this going you ask....

Well, julia_s pm'd me a while back asking if I had yet received it in a trade, and that she had a NUM one from Convention, and that she had a fabulously generous demo do something nice for her at Convention and was wanting to pay it forward to someone else! So, here it is in its new home!! How AWESOME is that?!?! Julia's only comment was that I please do the same. How could I not!!
I also have a NUM set that I have had on my trade list and someone contacted me over the last week interested in it, so I am going to send it on her way! Hopefully she will be able to use it and pass it along as well!

I have a TON of cards to catch up on, so look for some updated posts soon!!
Also swaps, I am heading to Portland on the 13th, I am thinking I should make a few swaps, and a few special cards for my SCS friends I will finally be able to meet!!! How fun!

Have a super Monday!! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Alexandra said...

Your page is awesome, I am not sure why you are worried about it! It really turned out nice and I love your embellishments! And, your pay-it-forward is really a great thing to do! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Corie said...

Love the page!!

Love the pay-it-forward idea -- you are such a sweetie.

Angie Tieman said...

Super cute page! Love the title stamped in all different colors! And you are getting it done, good for you! I'm hoping not to "cheat" this weekend and really make a *new* page to post! Also love the pay it forward, very cool! I still cry every time I see that movie!