October 3, 2007

Pretties swap


This will be quick and short, I am off to my allergist after a week of no allergy medications and being miserable! Yea, I am very happy to get it done!

This is my card for the pretties swap I joined. I haven't used this set much, so I wanted to give it some love! ;)

I am happy to say that I love this, and using the pearls was painless! No more hoarding! I stamped the medallion in blue bayou on ww, hand trimmed, punched out the scallop from Blue Bayou Textured cs, adhered both with dimensionals. The BB DS ribbon is wrapped around the sky piece only, and the BB matting under is textured cs.

Have a super day!

Details: Baroque Motifs. Blue Bayou Textured, WW, Sky Blue DS paper & river rock. Pretties Kit, BB DS Ribbon, dimensionals. Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Great card, can't wait to see it IRL! I too am in love with the pearls now. It goes perfect with Baroque Motifs.

Shannan said...

This is sooo pretty!!!

Alexandra said...

Very simple and elegant - I love it! Good luck with the allergist, I know how miserable they can make you (allergies, that is *wink*)

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Tina said...

Really pretty card.

Heather P. said...

This is such a lovely card!!

Corie said...

Great card -- very elegant!!