October 22, 2007

Wish me luck...



I have no been sick for what I think equates to about 3 months of sickness this year. I am so done! I am going back to the Dr today in hopes of something to cure me!!

I also found out a few weeks back that I am allergic to dust mites. (I had a whole slew of allergy testing done) I figure, if I am allergic to dust mites, probably best if I don't clean. *wink* right? I mean, I wouldn't want some tragic sort of anaphylactic shock bringing the household to a screeching halt. My husband didn't find it all that amusing. ;)

Back in my days of hoarding, I acquired some of this fabulous Basic Grey (Fruitcake I think) paper. I just love it! I ran it through the cuttlebug which seems to be collecting dust as of late~ poor bug is a tad sad from lack of usage.
Here I stamped the tree from Lovely as a Tree in old olive on shimmery white, matted on choc chip and then filled in the stump brown with choc chip and my aquapainter.
The green piece is the back side of the fruitcake paper matted on Cranberry Crisp, and the hemp reminded me of the rope we used to tie our tree down with (back when everyone still bought fresh cut trees- prior to our save the earth days!!)

Both the green panel and the tree panel are popped up on dimensionals and it's off to the file to be mailed later!!

I have a few more pieces of this yummy paper left, off to see what I can whip up with it.
Have a super day!

Details: Lovely as a tree, short & sweet. Shimmery White, Choc Chip, cranberry crisp, & ruby red cs, Basic Grey Fruitcake series paper. Old Olive & choc chip classic ink. Paper piercing tool, vintage brads, cuttlebug, hemp, round tab punch, aquapainter & dimensionals.
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Shannan said...

So pretty! I really hope the DR gives you a magic med that makes you all better!

Melissa said...

Lovely AJ and I hope the Dr. helps!

Tina said...

Gorgeous card!

Corie said...

This card is beautiful -- I wish you luck on finding out what is wrong, I will keep my fingers crossed.

Becky Carafa said...

Love this!

kathleenh said...

So beautiful! Your card is so nicely balanced and very well done!

Stamp n Sparkle said...

Oh My this card is gorgeous! I love all your textures, who'd have thought a lonely tree could look so beautiful!
Very Nice.
Zee