October 2, 2007

Working on Thank You's, & kids crack me up.


Kids say the craziest things. My daughter is a riot, she has these one liners that make no sense to anyone but her, and then she laughs hysterically! How can you not enjoy her jokes then!! Her latest:

Her:
Mom, I have a joke for you.

Me:
Oh yea, let's hear it.

Her:
OK.
A cat with no but!!!! HAHAH! BWHAHAAAAHH!!! HAA BWHAAAA!!!

Hilarious! her crazy laugh gets me every time!


So, I have a ton of thank yous to send out from my Birthday and here is one of the designs I came up with~

I inked the flower in coral and the markered over in old olive. This was easier than coloring the whole thing in with markers.
I then pierced the one corner, (it looked to like too much with anything more than that) and layered it onto the olive. I matted the linen prints onto cocoa and tied the chocolate taffeta around it.
For the sentiment, I inked the words up separately with a marker, I like them oriented this way.

It is a wet and yukky day here, and I am thinking a good stamping day inside is in order!! I have one day left until my allergy appt and I can start taking meds again!! Thank goodness for the rain while I am unable to!
Have a super one!!
ETA~ I tried to find a pink template for October's Breast Cancer Awareness, and this is as close as I could get without really screwing up everything!! It's an ok color, it will serve its purpose ;)

Details: stem silhouettes. Coral, olive, cocoa, ww CS. Linen prints DS papers. coral, olive, choc chip inks. Choc Taffeta ribbon, HPH in copper, paper piercing tool/mat pack. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Shannan said...

Loving the card, and loving the pink!!

Alexandra said...

Very cute card! I like the simple lines and the piercing is just right. I know what you mean - my kids say some weird stuff and crack themselves up all the time!! And the color of your blog is perfect - THINK PINK! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rebecca said...

It's a wonderful card. I love the colors and the design. Beautiful!

Corie said...

This is so pretty -- love it

Becky said...

Love it! Great layout and colors.

Emily said...

Ohhh, how gorgeous! LOVE the layout and the colors! So pretty!!

Angie Tieman said...

What a pretty card! I never use those colors, I should give it a try, they look so nice!