November 16, 2007

And Another!



I did another challenge! Yea! It's so nice when you can stamp for fun!
I will admit it, I love a simpler layout. Clean & uncluttered. I know some of you just *have* to fill in the space (Shannan, I am not pointing fingers!!) but I am a less is more type of gal *most* of the time!

So the limited supplies were: 2-3 stamps, ds paper OR an embellishment, one tool, and limit the layers.

I stamped the heart from short and sweet on Shimmery white, mounted it onto red, and then popped it up with dimensionals. I stamped the baroque, and wanted the little stem thingy to come out from under the hearts, so I stamped it again with masking and just the tip of the stamp.
Hope you like it, it came together pretty quick once I figured out what I wanted to do!!

Off to run errands!! Have a great day!!

Details: Short & Sweet, Baroque Motifs. Red classic ink. Shimmery White, WW, & Red CS. Brads, paper piercing tool & dimensionals. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Nancy said...

Great card... simple and beautiful!

SmilynStef said...

So very pretty ... love the contrast of red on white and the clean design with the touch of flourish.

Tina said...

Very pretty!

Shannan said...

Who, me???????
You know I love this!! But seriously I'd have to sponge it or tie ribbon or something. I just can't help it.

Jackie Pedro said...

Love the red and white. This is simply beautiful...

Angie Tieman said...

What a fab card! The red and white is sooo striking! Love the stamps you mixed together here too!

Kristin Moore said...

Ooh, love this one too! You really make "less is more" work! Love how you use paper piercing so perfectly!