November 29, 2007

Christmas Card class


I am doing a Christmas card class today, and here is one of my cards for them to do. This layout was taken from the Stampin' Success mag, it's one of the ones they show in the back. (Can't remember which month though) The circles are the 1 1/4" circle punch for dimension.

There are a few things I may change though~ On the tag, I don't like how faint the snowflake is, I may have them punch out a white circle in place of the vellum. (My bashful craft pad is pretty dry, otherwise that could be an option) These ladies just love to stamp though, and sometimes I need the cards to move quickly otherwise they are tucking my kids into bed with me!

I still have a few cards to get together for them, so I am off to see what else I can quickly come up with!
Details: Perennial Favorites; Old Olive CS & Four seasons ds paper(ret); Bashful & Red Classic Inks; Aluminum Tags, Linen Thread, Bling Brad, & Red Wide grosgrain all SU! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Shannan said...

Hey, keep them stamping and have them put the kids to bed FOR you!! Make it work!
lol Love this card!!!