November 17, 2007

Finally...


I ordered this stamp a while ago, not sure how long, but it has sat un-inked for what could be considered a felonious amount of time for our little hobby!

I love these flowers, now I just have to learn to use them in other colors!! This stamp is from Gina K, and I also got the sunflower one as well. I LOVE sunflowers!!

Again, with my less is more theory, is a simple layout. The image is stamped in Black stazon onto shimmery white, colored in, and mounted with dimensionals. The rest is pretty self explanatory!! Shimmery does such a fabulous job of allowing the color to blend just right, and allows the water to soak in nicely with out ruining the image.

And did you notice my watermark? I have had this stinkin' photo software for 2 months (came with my new camera) and didn't know it had all these *super* features!! Finally! I really am too cheap to buy photo software just for a watermark! However it is quite simple to use! That was a fun little discovery! Now to figure the rest of it out...Have a fantastic Saturday!

Details: Coneflower by Gina K Designs. Choc Chip, Rust, Mustard, Olive, & Shimmery White CS. Black Stazon, Cocoa, Caramel, Olive, Mustard, & Rust classic inks. Paper Piercing tool, brads, hemp, & dimensionals- all SU! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

denise said...

Less is more is right- great layout! I like your color combo too.. and the stitching... and the hemp... :)

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

AJ, I love this layout and the colors! Very pretty!

Shannan said...

Awesome card, AJ! I love it!

Silvergirl said...

Gorgeous! I love this layout! And Gina K stamps are awesome, aren't they???

Thanks for the inspiration,
lisa

Corie said...

Just simply beautiful!!!

Kathy said...

I love this one!!! Great layout and colors and I totally agree about shimmery white cardstock--I love it mucho!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is another beauty!!