November 2, 2007

Fun card fold

I suppose I could even say Fun Card Fold Friday~ but I don't want to start that up just yet ;) I did this a group meeting last week (the one where I was nervous about doing a booth)
We always have some fun samples to leave with.

This is just a basic piece of cs fold over and stapled closed, DS paper slapped on top, round tab punch notch, and your good to go!

The inside (second picture) opens up normal like.
Pretty easy peasy stuff!! Cute though!

So, with doing my booth last week, I was given $20 to spend on anything in the catty...I am having a heck of a time deciding on something!
I can get a brag book, a simply scrappin kit, paper, inks, ribbons, anything. What should I get? The stamps I want are either *way* over in price, or a little under. I have too many stamps as it is (shhh, please don't rat me out!!!) I can't even get them all inked up!! Any suggestions??


Okay~ This is the busy time of year, so hopefully I can keep up with all that I have going on!
Happy November!! I saw on someone blog a countdown to Christmas.....not sure I want to know days just yet! Ack! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

I love this, AJ, and am gonna try it! TFS!

Silvergirl said...

Oohhh... this is cool! I'll have to try this too!

Heather P. said...

Oh my gosh, this is GREAT!