November 3, 2007

Happy Weekend!

It's Saturday~ and I have a LOT of cleaning to make up for this week. My husband got up around 6 and starting cleaning, *so* nice!

Here is a card we did at our group meeting last week~ I am contemplating ordering this set with my $20 credit...by the time I get it though, it may be too late to use it. It is *so* fun! Still need to decide on something.
So the first picture is the card unfolded with just the score marks, and the second is it folded free standing like a box. You can fold this flat to fit into a standard size legal envie.

The measurements where you score are- 3 1/4, 6 1/2, & 9 3/4. The little flap from the 9 3/4 score mark can be secured to the base to make it stand up. Not sure if the picture shows well enough, it's triangle in shape when placed together.

Have a super Saturday, I have four million errands to run, clean, and later tonight my husband and I are going to dinner with grownups. No kids. Fun stuff! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Shannan said...

Cute card, AJ!
Dinner?? Grownups?? No kids?? I am soooo jealous.

Becky Carafa said...

Soooo cute! I love how simple it is, and that dsp is my fave. Hope you have fun at your grownups only dinner!

Jen said...

Love them both, especially the legal sized one! And I've tagged you, for more details check out my blog:

http://inkingalong.blogspot.com/2007/10/tagged-again.html

Silvergirl said...

Great card! And I hope you enjoyed your dinner out!

lise

Angie Tieman said...

Love this!!! It's one of the sets I got over a month ago that's still not cut out. Must go cut it out now!

Heather P. said...

This is SO cute! And I love the paper/color combo! :)

Stamp n Sparkle said...

VERY cute card!
Zee