November 18, 2007

I will admit it-


I am a less is more type of gal...
I got this yummmmy ribbon from Shannan, and was trying to use it on this card with this image, but it covered up to much of the ribbon!! I just love the way it looks without it.
I got this sentiment free from Gina K when I ordered the sunflower and coneflower stamps, how awesome is that?! I don't know if she throws a free sentiment in every time you order, but that is so sweet of her!

I am having family over to scrap book today, hopefully, I can get a few sketches done that I have seen posted all over this weekend! I spent all day yesterday trying to get ready for Christmas, bought a few things, but mostly wanted to window shop for ideas. I can't believe how packed and crazy the mall already was!

Have a super Sunday~
Details: Gina K Designs. Rust, WW, Mustard CS. Rust craft ink, paper piercing tool, may arts ribbon. Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

Oooooh, beautiful card! That ribbon is yummy! I love the less is more too...it really makes your ribbon and paper piercing pop! Have fun scrapping with the family today!

Michele Zwart said...

The ribbon on this card is GORGEOUS!

chelemom said...

This is gorgeous!! WOW!!!! Less is definitely MORE!

Corie said...

I love this card -- so beautiful

Kristin Moore said...

AJ, These colors are gorgeous together! Lovely ribbon too!

Julee T. (Shadowcatcher) said...

So pretty. I have a really hard time covering up that ribbon, too! Love the sentiment.

erinkmckinney said...

Great card! That ribbon is just gorgeous!

Jackie Pedro said...

I love your less is more approach. This is so beautiful!!

Nancy Riley said...

AJ, I LOVE the simple look of this card! Sometimes "less" can be so dramatic, and this card certainly achieved that!