November 12, 2007

New banner!!!

What a super busy weekend! Birthday's and youth group activities, and cub scout activities, I did no stamping! Back to the daily grind tomorrow!! Get ready!

So, what do you think of my new blog banner???
Denise Hinton (geekgirl415) made it for me!! I just love it!

Well~ lots of pictures to upload from the weekend, lots of cleaning, and lot's of TY's to send out.
Did you know Thanksgiving is NEXT week??? That means Black Friday is also next week!
I need to get on the stick with Christmas planning!!!

have a super Veteran's day!!! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Dottie K said...

Adorable new banner. I really enjoy the holidays and am so ready. :)

Shannan said...

AMAZING!!! I love it!!
And I am soooooo not ready for Thanksgiving...can I have another week??

Krystie Lee said...

I love the banner!

Becky Carafa said...

It's beautiful! Great job Denise!

Erin said...

Ohh...I love it!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Love your new banner, AJ! Denise did a great job!!!

Heather P. said...

I think your new banner is fantastic!