November 1, 2007

One last Halloween RAK and USPS rant

So, I need to share this Halloween RAK so we can move on to the next Holiday season!! My husband starting taking Halloween decorations down last night!! He is ready, and so is my daughter! She is petrified of most all of our decorations, we actually left most of them boxed up. She cried so much when we pulled them all our to decorate, it just wasn't worth it!!

Anyway, back to the RAK~ it's from Jody (texasjodylynn) who is our group leader for the DSS on SCS. She sent all of the coordinators a fun little package for Halloween! Isn't is fabulous! Check out the ribbons, brads, and even little bat punchies!! The second photo is a up close of her gun holder she made, it has fabulous little piercings along the bottom, and the bat is a brad! Way cute!!!

Lastly, this is a card from my SS on SCS, and the mail handlers had there way with it!! Have you ever seen a card so trashed? They sent an apology plastic wrap, but wow! Just what were they doing with it? I am not sure if really do care, but it was sort of funny. The card was ruined, but I could still enjoy most of it. It's almost like they rubbed steak on it, and let the dogs go for it!

Well, I am off to Target to see what deals I can score on Halloween goods for next year~ maybe Lauren will let us decorate next year! ;)
Have a super day! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

Shannan said...

You lucky duck...that's an awesome prize!! And booo to the postman!

Lori Craig said...

this exactly happened to me... with a DSS card...shredded...