November 5, 2007

Punch Art

I saw this technique by Shadow Mill on SCS and thought I would give it a whirl!

What do ya think? I didn't want to over do the rest of the card to take away from the Snowflake itself, so I tried to give it a hint of simple. ;)

The card is gray, and the layers are bayou and sky. The snowflake is made from mulberry and ww. I also made a few into ornaments using mulberry and vellum.

Off to finish cleaning!! I am making some serious headway with organizing my work area~ I have collected a *ton* of CRAP! I am going to send all of my samples/card fronts/and swaps I no longer use or need to Amber Shaw to send off to the troops~ Send some if you can! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Shannan said...

This is so pretty! I love the colors and the pearls!

Heather P. said...

I think this turned out great! I've seen these punch flowers on other blogs lately, and they look like a lot of fun. :)

denise said...

Stunning! I'll have to give this a try!

Jackie (strappystamper) said...

This is so beautiful! I love this color combo with the gray. The snowflake is gorgeous!!