November 9, 2007

What's on my plate?


Besides my daughters birthday (tomorrow!!!) and party planning, we have a youth group event Monday where the kids are making these ornaments for the tree.

They are made with a softer wood, so they are quite light weight, and will hang nicely from the tree. They come natural, so I am going to be painting them all red first (in between my PTA meeting today, ordering a bday cake, buying food for the party, shopping for another bday present for a friend of ours, and *trying* to clean the house somewhat!!!)


My upline originally gave this to me, and it turned out to be such an adorable (and somewhat cheap) idea we decided the kids would love them.

Ideally you can use the other sides to place pictures, I think I will make some for the grandparents as well!

I am off to finish my pot-o-coffee. My son came in at 4 this morning with a bad dream, and after laying around for about 45 minutes, and not being bale to get back to sleep, I figured I better just get up! I will pay for it later, I am sure! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Krystie Lee said...

ooooohhhh! Love this! Where'd you get the blocks? I see ornaments for the grandparents in my future!

Shannan said...

So cute, AJ!!! Hope you get a nap today...but it sounds like there's no time for that!

Becky Carafa said...

Great project! Might have to try this!

Erin said...

Too cute! Great idea for the kids!

Danielle Lounds said...

These ornaments are so neat! Great idea! :)