November 13, 2007

Whew!


What a crazy weekend! I officially have nothing on my plate for about 10 days!! Yea!
I am going to stamp for me, and try to get back to my scrap pages.

On that note, here is a fun little container I managed to whip up today.
It is an empty Crystal Light container, (we used it all up Sunday at my daughters birthday) and I thought it would make a fun gift package out of it. I wrapped the lid with real red ribbon, and then a layer of River Rock DS grosgrain right below. The marry Christmas is stamped on the label classics tag, cut out and mounted on a red piece with dimensionals
(which is also mounted with dimensionals).

The marvy scallop punch (pink) fit perfectly for the lid and the bottom~ my fave~ quick and easy!!!
Tied a big ol' old olive bow and it's ready to be filled with some yummy treat!! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Shannan said...

What? Nothing to do for 10 days? What the heck are you going to do with yourself?!
Love the little container!! So cute!

denise said...

Oohh! Can't wait to see what you do in the next 10 days!! Love your Christmas "tin"- great job... i guess i need to add the label set to my next SU order... :D

Angie Tieman said...

That IS a fun little container! So creative of you!! Glad to hear you'll be stamping! I think we'll be stamping "together" part of that time! I have off next Wed - Sun, yahoo! and have lots of work done ahead of time so I can play!

Heather P. said...

This is AWESOME!!