November 27, 2007

Whew!


I'm here, I'm here!! I took a much needed break from everything this last week, and it was nice!!

I was able to get 95% of my Christmas shopping done, and help my husband put in new windows, and I even got back on the treadmill. No treadmill today, I went waaaay overboard yesterday.

So, my sister came over Sunday and we hung out and scrap booked a bit. I was able to get one page done, and another two page layout started.

I just love this picture of my daughter, and I like to make the pictures the focal point, so I went a tad minimalistic here. Besides, How do you cover this gorgeous paper up?

After the long Thanksgiving break, I am feeling a tad refreshed and ready to get knee deep in paper!

Details: Paper, chipboard, & tag Bohemia line by MME; Ribbon & brads- SU!, sequins- unknown. Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Shannan said...

Such a pretty girl! Paper's not bad either! ;)

Angie Tieman said...

What a gorgeous page!! It is a beautiful picture of your daughter, I see why you love it. The whole page is so sweet and dream-like!

denise said...

gorgeous paper! adorable daughter! You sound like you were good busy last week- glad you managed to get some scrappin' done!

jen del muro said...

beautiful pic and great page!!

Heather P. said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely beautiful!