November 15, 2007

yea for me...

I was able to get in this weeks CC140 and I am a few days late, but I love it!

I was reading how many people don't have Kraft and I am amazed, I LOVES it!! It is such an awesome neutral! And I never did get the pomegranate ink pad, just the spot...Can I tell you-it's not so easy to ink a wheel with a spot!!
Get the pad!!

Anyhoo....here's the deets~ I have to get Lauren off to preschool! Then I plan on stamping some more! Don't tell my husband, I have lots of laundry to do, dishes and other chores I am avoiding.

Details: All Holidays, Swirly(?) Jumbo wheel; Pomegranate classic ink; Kraft, Black & Pomegranate CS; Paper piercing tool, crop-o-dile, Sherbert DS ribbon, & bling brads. Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Meredith said...

Beautiful card! tfs

Shannan said...

OMG!!!!!!!! I love this card!!!!!!!!

denise said...

i was surprised too, about people not having kraft cs- WEIRD! lol! it's very versatile. Love your take on the challenge card too- purty!

Vera Matson said...

Very pretty!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Can't do without my Kraft paper!! LOL! Very pretty layout, AJ!

Heather P. said...

LOL, I must be a weirdo, I've ~never~ used kraft paper... Definitely going to have to get some now! This is gorgeous!

Jackie Pedro said...

Yea for you! This is just so beautiful!!