December 23, 2007

Another birdie card


I really am enjoying this bird~ it does remind me of the hero arts birdie everyone was using recently (which I couldn't find!) and the sayings are great.
This one went out int the mail the other day~ hoping to get to someone's house in time for her birthday... *wink* any guesses???

I am on a stickles kick lately. Everything has been getting sparkly around here! This bird is stamped in palette noir and then lightly colored in with river rock, and covered with stickles and popped up with dimensionals.
Even with using my SAMJ, my sentiment looks a tad crooked. If you agree with me, don't look at the sentiment!

Have a fabulous 2 days before Christmas!! I cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve, and am busy cleaning my house in anticipation of 25 people coming for dinner on Tuesday!!!

Details: A little birdie told me, So swirly wheel; WW, River Rock, Choc Chip CS. River Rock, Palette Noir, & Choc Chip classic inks. Choc satin ribbon, brads, punches, dimensionals, & mat pack all SU! Stickles is star dust. Pin It Now!

14 comments:

Shannan said...

So cute! Whoever could it be going to??

Angie Tieman said...

What a lovely card! The soft, neutral colors make it look so elegant! 25?! That's a lot of people!! Good luck! lol! Hope your holidays are wonderful!

Becky Carafa said...

I know, I know who gets it! Tee hee! I hope mine gets there in time too. Cute cute card, love the colors you picked and the stickled bird!

Kathy said...

Cute card, AJ!!!!!!

denise/geekgirl415 said...

lovely card! i know who gets it too... since i'm wracked with guilt over not getting any stamp time in to send a special card to the same birthday girl!

Have a wonderful time with that big group of family and friends- we're having 17 over... and i'm actually ready for them!

Danielle Lounds said...

Gorgeous card! I love the layout and colors... and the birdie is quickly becoming one of my favorite stamps too :)

Laura said...

This card is sooooooo cute!!! i so want that bird set, but no doubt we will have to wait forever to get it here in Australia *sniff*.

Jennifer Hodge said...

Love the Stickles Birdie!

Michele Zwart said...

Great colors in this card. It's just beautiful!

Eva said...

LOVE the color combo and the design!

Donelda said...

oooohhhh I really like the color combo of river rock and chocolate chip on this card!! Nice job.

Leanne said...

love the layout and the cute little tab.

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty, AJ!

Michele Zwart said...

I love the little holes you punched in the scallop!