December 12, 2007

Another Christmas card to share


I love quick and easy cards...I think I have said this before. Here is another from fast and fun notes. *LOVE* that set!!

I matted the wintergreen ds paper and the focal image with artichoke, colored in the dots on the tree with sage, and used celery brads for ornaments.

I think there is *someone* looking for this card out there...I couldn't hold out any longer with keeping the secret. *wink*

Oh~ and the funnies from yesterday have gone around my Church now, *most* people seemed to have enjoyed it. Merry Christmas!!!
Have a super day! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Dottie K said...

This is just so pretty. Love the colors and that tree. :)

Becky Carafa said...

Aaah, the mystery is solved! I have been following the saga, lol! Great card too!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

Hmmm......this card looks suspiciously familiar......Heehee!!

Very cute, AJ!

denise/geekgirl415 said...

hah! I KNEW IT WAS YOU! i guess i must have picked up on your sneaky little elf brain waves when you were creating this card... LOL!

Thank you so much for the fun package! You rock!

Stephanie said...

ooh, very cute!!